Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Long Overdue.....

Obviously I'm a bit behind in updating my blog. I haven't posted since last February which makes me a total slacker.
We've had a busy year this past year. Noah started Kindergarten (cue the waterworks), Reaghan is studying for her drivers permit, and Sydney is getting ready to get her braces off. My how they've grown.........and how the time flies! I, of course, am NOT getting any older :)
I finally have a new computer (iMac, love it!) that will upload photos, so over the next few days, I'm going to try to upload some pics from the last year. (these were taken by an RT I work with, check out his work here: mblonde.smugmug.com)

My niece Alexa is just turned 1 and I have another new niece, Jasmine, born just before Noah's birthday this month! Our family is growing more every year!


I still love my job in the Peds ER, although it has been crazy busy the last couple of months. I've changed my status to Seasonal RN which means I work 7 days every 2 weeks, but I'm off 3 months in the summer with pay (kind of like a teacher) so I'll get to play all summer this year with the kids!

Gotta run....more to come with pics hopefully.

K

"It was a perfect sacrifice by a perfect person to perfect some very imperfect people. By that single offering, He did everything that needed to be done for everyone..." Hebrews 10:14




No comments: