Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays, and more Birthdays!

Spring had always been slow birthday-wise in our family until Noah came along. Then one by one we've added Ella, Riley, Alexa and now new baby Jasmine. I guess now I have an excuse to just keep on shopping straight through Christmas!

First we celebrated Alexa's 1st birthday. She's getting so big, and I can't believe she's already 1.

Alexa and her mommy on her 1st birthday!

Alexa and her favorite Aunt on her birthday!
(can't you see the resemblance??)

Yummy birthday cake from Sugarlips Cakery!


Then came Noah's Birthday! Noah is 6 this year. My how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating his 1st birthday, now he's all grown up and almost done with his first year of "big kid school." This mama isn't liking my last baby growing up so fast.

His crazy laughing monkey card from Aunt Dana & Uncle Wes. (thanks for the annoying card you two! Just wait, now you have a child....paybacks... well you know the rest :)

Uncle Gary flew in for a visit just in time to celebrate with us!!

Alexa with Dana & Wes. I think she's all partied out at this point!

Thank you Granny & Poppy for his "6 fives"
He promptly spent it on Beyblades :)

Noah's fabulous cake from Sugarlips! Yummy!!

Uncle Josh and Ella flew in for a few days to visit, just in time for Noah's birthday. Unfortunately, Aunt Dana has the pics of them together on her camera. As soon as she shares (hint, hint) I'll add some more pics of their visit, and our trip to the zoo while they were here.

We've had a good past month visiting with family, and taking lots of spring time outings. It'd be nice to do it more often.

Coming up next.....more pictures of Ella & Josh's visit.

Karen











3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that you are blogging again! I love seeing your beautiful girls & can't believe how big Noah is!

Anonymous said...

hgjklhg

Anonymous said...

such a sweet little skirt, so easy to put my hand up and in your diaper, rub and stroke your soft, bald little baby pussy and bring you to orgasm for your birthday, love to watch a baby girl kick and sob as she orgasms