Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More new house pics

Here are a few more pics from the new house. It's not very organized right now, so overlook the mess!!

This is Noah & Sydney's bathroom


Noah sitting on his bed


Another view into the living room & kitchen



The dining room again..





The kitchen banquette minus the seat cushions I have yet to get.

Noah hanging out on Sydney's bed

Reaghan's room
Maybe I'll get it all put away eventually. You'll notice I haven't posted any pics of the gameroom yet.... because it's still storage for an ugly mess of unpacked boxes. That's my goal for this weekend. One box at a time.....
K




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's looking great! It'll come together sooner than you think. I hate moving.

Amberly said...

I really love your kitchen. What a neat idea for your table. We need to get together soon. Breakfast or lunch?