Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boy VS. Countertop

So we had a bit of an incident in the Sample household on Sunday afternoon.... Ella came over to play and the babies were a bit wound up. Needless to say, all of the running in the house ended in one swift moment. Here's how it went down:


Granite Countertop

+


A running 3 yr old

=

One HUGE shiner...


I'm relatively positive that he's not as bothered by it as I am. It actually looks worse in person than it does in the pic. Ugh...he looks awful.

K

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my! That's terrible. Poor Noah! So I guess the countertop won?

P.S. Love your new profile pic!

Dana said...

its only hillarious because he is smiling. countertop difinintely won!

Rachel said...

Hey karen...its me rachel. Dana's friend from arizona. I hope that you don't mind that I am peeking at your blog. Dana was showing me the pictures of noah. He is still cute even with his shinner! Your house is beautiful!

Alison said...

OH MY! THat looks awful...poor guy.
he looks like it doesn't bother him too bad.