Friday, October 3, 2008

Update.....finally.

So we've had a very stressful and upsetting last several weeks. Here's a recap:

1. Scottie no longer is working at Yellow Transportation. It's a long and painfully drawn out story, but the ending remains the same....NO JOB.

2. The house is STILL not finished....we lack the driveway pad, and sidewalks and doorknobs. Unfortunately, the builder is not very forthcoming with the itemized documents required by the lending institution, therefore we are at a standstill.

3. My stress level is at an all time high, imagine that!!

On a brighter note:

Sydney is the 6th grade HOMECOMING QUEEN!!
(pictures to follow tomorrow night...)

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hey sister, I know you do not want to hear it so I will not say it. Everything does not happen for a reason. In fact, this plain sucks. I am so sad and worried for you. I hate to see you so stressed out. Please know that Wes and I will help with anything you need at any time. Give my love to the kiddos. I love you guys.
Dana

Lindsay said...

OMG~ I guess I missed this post! That really sucks. I hope everything is going better for you guys & I'll be praying for you.

Amberly said...

Hang in there Karen. It will all work out. You know God doesn't give us anything we can not handle. You are in our prayers. Miss you and hope to see you soon.