Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update...




FINALLY!!!! It's official, we start moving at the end of this week!! It's about time :)

On another front, no news yet on a new job for Scottie. I, however, will most likely be doing a quick 13 week travel job in Tulsa. Not ideal I know, but will more than keep us afloat until he can find something in our area. We really don't want to move, and need to get through the holiday season when hiring will come to a halt. Provided all goes through as planned, I'll probably start going over to Tulsa the first week of November. I'll keep my PRN job at Willow Creek, I'll just work my minimum 2 shifts/month.

We're at mom & dad's this weekend for my cousin Aaron's wedding. Of course, I forgot my camera so I'll have to rely on someone else to send me some pics before I can post them. Noah's getting in lots of tractor riding time. Here's my morning alarm clock today, "Papa, let's ride the tractor......papa, let's ride the tractor!!" Cute huh?? but not at 7am. Tomorrow it's back to the old grind, only now I can really start packing!!

More on the weekend's happenings tomorrow....

K

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow-congrats on getting to move! How exciting!
Good luck with the Tulsa job. Probably not what you had in mind, but at least it's something. I have a small bag of clothes to give you if I ever get to see you again! When's the next time you're at WC?