Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged....(thanks Lindsay!!)


My friend Lindsay (aka. scrapbookfairy) tagged me, so here goes 7 Random Facts About Me...

1. My original college major was Pre-Med (go ahead, it's ok to be surprised!!)

2. I'm the oldest of four children

3. I'd like to get my Master's, but am not sure I'm smart enough anymore to do it.

4. I'd live like a gypsy, traveling place to place if I didn't have kids.

5. I'm VERY lazy.

6. I can play the piano.

7. I love to fill out forms (labels, applications, etc. crazy, I know)

Since I don't know many people with actual blogs, I don't have people to tag that aren't already!!

K

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for doing this~I enjoyed reading it! I also love to fill out things like forms, etc but I think I got burned out a little with that last job...:)