Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The tree is lit...mostly

I finally put up the Christmas tree today. Let me just say I love, love, love having a pre-lit tree. That is, when all of the lights are working properly. My patience was not in abundance today, so needless to say the more un-lit portion of the tree is against the wall!! Oh well, the kids still had fun decorating it!

Noah really wanted to play w/this one, not hang it!

Trying to get the hook to stay put!

On the stool to reach up high...


The girls finally let me get a pic w/them in it!



Another pic of all three kids. Amazing!! They're not even fighting!
I guess when I take the tree down I'll have to spend some time figuring out which lights are out. Until then, I'll just not look at the back of the tree!!
K

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Pretty tree-lights or not!
Noah is getting so big! Love his hair!