Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

I'm so excited! I am officially going to see my sister next month. Just me, all alone, no kids, no husband, for 4 days...ahhh. I can't wait. Now don't get me wrong, I love my family but sometimes a person (wife, mother, waitress, housekeeper, etc) just needs a break. A nice little time away to clear the mind and refresh the perspective is always in order.

Thanks to my sister booking appointments for us, this is what I'll be doing on one of those days:


Woohoo....Girls spa day!! It's definitely long over-due. And since the average monthly Phoenix temp in February is 70 degrees, it'll be a nice change from the cold weather we've been having here.
Only 24 days to go....
K

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow-have fun! (said with jealousy)

Rachel said...

Woo Hoo! Your sister is excited too! She has been talking about it! I agree...sometimes its just nice to get away without the whole family! I LOVE alone time! Maybe I will get to see you and say hello!

Alison said...

have you left yet?
i am now at www.toolwoman.blogspot.com